The Port of Albany has taken a special interest in the importing, storage and processing of cocoa beans.
The Port of Albany has an abundant amount of modern food grade storage space with fire sprinkler and automatic fogging for insect control. We offer economical rates and the most efficient super-sacking operation on the East Coast.
The Port of Albany is centrally located for deliveries to most major cocoa bean grinding plants in Upstate New York, Canada, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Northern New Jersey and the Mid-west.
Woodpulp and Forest Products
- Well-maintained storage facilities, dockside
- Modern material handling equipment
- Experienced work force
- Five minute truck drive to interstate highway network
- Overnight truck delivery in the Northeast
- Rail classification yards away
- Pricing assistance for inland transport
Super-Sack & Bagging Operation